The complete Medication Policy is available upon request from your child's school office
- All medication, prescription or over the counter administered at school require permission of the physician and the parent / guardian.
- The pharmacy label may serve as the written physician's order .
- Prescription medication must be kept in the original pharmacy bottle with label. Pharmacies will gladly provide you with a second bottle for school if requested.
- Over the Counter medications must be kept in the original container.
- Medications not in the original properly labeled containers will not be accepted and will not be administered.
- It is the responsibility of the parent / guardian to make sure the medication is delivered safely to the school employee designated to receive and administer it.
Click to download the Medication Permission Form.